Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Kindergarten Here I Come!

Welcome to Liberty Ridge's Preschool Graduation, 2010!

Here I am waiting for the teacher to put my graduation cap on.









Ms. Tracy helped put the cap on me. That thing didn't want to stay on my head and kept falling of during the entire ceremony.
















Don't I look like an almost kindergartener?


















Marching out of the classroom onto the hill for the program.













Before we got our diplomas we sang our parents a couple of songs.









After the songs, Ms Angela started to give out the diplomas. I waited and waited for mine...

















Oh why couldn't my last name start with an "A"?


















Finally! Ms Angela said 'Congratulations' and everyone clapped for me.

















My class celebrated our marvelous achievement.













Kindergarten- Here I Come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Already a graduate. Good luck in kindergarten! Everyone is very proud of you.

Lily goes to school next! Yeah.

AC