Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lily the Gymnast

Yesterday I went to my very first gymnastics class! I waited and waited 'patiently' for this day to come and it finally did. Here I am in my new pink leotard (yes, pink-what other color would it be) on my way out the door.















The gymnastics place was super cool. I did wall head stands, balanced on beams, walked through hula hoops, jumped on a huge trampoline, swung from bars, rings, and parallel bars, and fell into a humongous pile of foam. I had so much fun. The teacher said I was very strong and a great jumper (duh!)

I CANNOT wait for next week. Move over Mary Lou...here comes Lilija Grace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
It sure looks like fun.
Love you!
Grandma