Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Official Summer Kick-Off

Peek-a-boo! Can you guess where I am?


















Yep, at the top of my Rainbow swing set. I've come up here to rest AND get away from mom and her camera.

















Have you heard of this thing called a slip n' slide? Jake and Lily say it's all the rage here in good ole Woodbury. I, on the other hand, am not so sure about it. It seems very slippery- a lawsuit in the making. I am, however, very interested in the squirting water.

I want to drink the water, but I can't figure out how to do it...












Jake, being the good older brother, tried to show me what to do.

















Then Lily showed me her technique.


















Eureka! I think I've got it.


















Yeah, this slip n' slide ROCKS!














Geesh, Mom. Can you please stop with the camera? I'm too busy to smile.













Fine, Is this what you were looking for?













Looks like it's going to be a GREAT summer. Hope yours is too!

No comments: