Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chef Devin

Did you know that I adore cooking?! I have access to all the pots and pans as well as the cooking utensils. The only thing I'm not entirely clear on is why I have to cook on the kitchen floor and not on the stove like mommy? Oh, I try my best to use the stove, but I'm always banished here- on the floor.







No problem- Fruit Loop Soup tastes great anywhere I make it. Excuse me, I think they're almost done. I just need to taste a little bit...











Blurgle...gurgle..murgle (it's hard to talk with a mouth full of food)












DeEee-li-cious!













Oh no. Word has spread that I am making my famous Fruit Loop Soup! They are swarming around me like vultures (is this how Mommy feels when she cooks? Nah!)
















There's only a little bit left after Jake and Lily got at my Fruit Loop Soup...HANDS OFF! The rest is mine.

No comments: