Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Chicago Style Birthday

The morning of my birthday I woke up to find Auntie Coll and Uncle Mark's house decorated with all kinds of signs! I thought they were so cool! Especially this one of Mario Jake, Stinky, and Herbie (my pug friends).















We spent the morning playing at the park and then had a birthday lunch. Do you know what came after lunch?

PRESENTS!!!















I couldn't believe that there were presents for me all the way in Chicago. How did they get here?












I waited as patiently as I could and then I ripped into them...












Here's one of my favorite presents- an electronic bank. You know, I'm saving up for a Nintendo DS.

















The gamer in me loved Uno Attack- Uno is my all time favorite game to play. Later that evening I challenged everyone to a game, and I have to say I did win the majority of the games!















I got to help decorate my birthday cake. Oh, wait. I take that back- I helped decorate BOTH of my birthday cakes. The sprinkles are my specialty.

There was a chocolate cake and an ice cream cake. They were super yummy!








Five candles on my cake! Can you believe it, I'm finally 5. Five is such a cool age- you can skate board, you can get a DS, and you can eat bubble gum! Lily and Devin have so much to look forward to.















I can't tell you what I wished for, but the initials are DS

When Mom asked me what was my favorite part of the birthday party I said "Matthew" (that's him in the background)














I had a great birthday in Chicago! Thanks Auntie Coll and Uncle Mark (oh and the pugs, too) for making it such a special day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad you had a good birthday. We had fun, too.

Stinky and Barbie miss you lots!

AC & UM

Anonymous said...

PS. I am going to work on my Uno skills and learn my colors better.

--Barbie's owner.