Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guess What???

I


















AM


















A PRESCHOOLER!!!


















I was very excited about going to my first day of preschool! When I got to school, I hung up my backpack, found my name tag, washed my hands, and went off to play in the 'kitchen'. When Mom came to find me to say good bye, I threw myself at her, gave her a huge hug, and ran back to play. (Mom and Dad were worried that I would cry when they left...boy were they wrong!).

We read a book, colored, played outside, had crackers and peaches for a snack (yum), and made a sand castle! I got to take out a book from the library AND a made a new friend- Andrew. Oh yeah, there are 6 girls and 7 boys in my class (we counted).

Before I knew it, Mom and Devin came to pick me up. I can't wait for Thursday!!!

Editor's Note: The moment Lily walked in the door she ran to get Teddy to smell him (she missed him a lot), sat him down on the kitchen floor and read her library book to him

No comments: