Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My First Twins Game

Dad and I are heading out to the Twins vs Royals game. This is my very first Twins game ever! I can't wait to see Target Field and one of my heroes Joe Mauer. Justin Morneau is another sweet player but he's still injured.














Can you imagine if you had to wear this glove to field????













Dad and I got to the field a little early and had hot dogs and a hot fudge sundae (it came in a cool Twins helmet). Then we checked out the ball park- it is SO cool!
















The Twins won!!! I even got to see Thome hit a home run. That's going to me one day out there on the field....











I love you MN Twins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos of a big day. Wow.