Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mirror, Mirror...Who's the Prettiest One of All?

Since I spent a great portion of the day making faces in the bathroom mirror, mom and dad bought me my very own vanity! Now I can stare at myself whenever I want to, as long as I want to...oh, and I do!















My favorite thing in the whole wide world is lip gloss. I can apply an entire tube to my lips in less than 5 minutes! Top that Tammy Faye.






























I also love to brush and pretend blow dry my hair. Nail polish is another love, but mom won't let me put it on myself (I don't understand why...)

The only problem is that Devin loves the mirror as much as I do...what's a girl to do!

No comments: