Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another Milestone Reached

I have discovered the joy of sticking my finger up my nose...who knew that a finger could fit up there! It took me by surprise at first, but then with a few words of encouragement from my brother and sister I kept on sticking my finger up my nose.

I understand this is not a novel discovery, but I am the youngest one in my family to do so at the ripe old age of 14 months!












Lily discovered this passion at 16 months.


















Jakie was 15 months when he first did it!

As you can see, I am on the right track- reaching my important milestones just like everyone else!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!
It is great to see Lily and Jakie at Devin's age.
Time sure flies doesn't it.
G&G