Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Devin's First Haircut

I was sitting in my booster seat after dinner minding my own business when all of a sudden there on my tray appeared some M&Ms (my all time favorite, by the way). Huh, this is going to be a good night! Then, out of nowhere I heard a buzzing sound (Dad's clippers) and then a snipping sound (huge ole scissors) all around my head...













I'm not all so sure about those M&Ms that keep appearing on my tray anymore...I think they're a ruse.

















Then Lily decided to get in on the action. Now some people might like to be pampered by two hairdressers at once, but not me...











I let them know I was not going to pay them for their services.

















Oh, wait a minute...my head feels lighter...Daddy won't call me his 'little old man' anymore...I LIKE IT! How about you?

Editor's Note: The post-haircut picture had to be taken the next day because Devin was beside himself following the haircut

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so handsome with your new haircut. I am so sorry it was soooooo Traumatic!

Don't worry. It gets better.

xoxo,

AC