Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Tea Party

What's Christmas without a tea party! Prepping is the hardest part...you need to make sure the 'tea' is just right.

















PERFECT! Not too hot and not too cold...hope everyone likes it!

















Awww Mom! I can't believe you're taking a picture of me at Lily's tea party! The only reason I'm joining in is 'cause she has chocolate milk and I love chocolate milk.

Drat...how can I make this a little bit manlier??? I know...














I'll take my pants off and talk Super Mario with dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pants should always be optional at a tea party.

--The Godparentslacelit

Anonymous said...

Very nice tea party.
We are looking forward to attending one.
Grandma and Grandpa