Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Princess Gymnastics Birthday!


Can you guess where I'm going all dressed up in my pink leotard?





























To my princess gymnastics 4th birthday party, of course!





















I wanted a birthday party fit for a princess!












All of my cousins and friends were invited to help me celebrate turning 4.











First we did an obstacle course to get us warmed up- we balanced on a beam, did summersaults down a ramp, and jumped in the big inflated castle.









Then we moved on to rope swinging- it brought out the Tarzan in me!











Next up- a sleigh ride on the very bouncy trampoline.











My favorite thing to do (besides hanging from bars) is to jump down the big trampoline into a pit of foam blocks!










The very last thing we did was a SUPER big hit with all the kids. We had the option of jumping off of the blue block or the high pummel horse. I was cautious at first and jumped off the low blue block. But after watching Jakie, I got adventurous...







That was the coolest thing I've done! It felt like flying.











Those foam blocks were there to cushion my fall. Psst...I'm a blockhead!!!!












We all ended up in the foam pit and posed for a group picture.






The it was on to pizza, CAKE, and presents.

No birthday is complete without a princess birthday cake (and they even spelled my name correctly!).

See the question mark candle? It was one of my requests- a girl needs to keep her age a secret.





Don't ask me what I wished for...I'll never, ever tell (but, it has 4 legs and barks)











It was so much fun to celebrate with my preschool friends and cousins.











And best of all, my BFF was there!












The it was on to presents! Can you guess what I got that made my mouth drop like this...

















Bitty Twins!!! Here they are decked out in matching outfits made by Grandma. As of now, they are named Julia and Lucy (it sounds better than Bitty Twin 1 and Bitty Twin 2, which is what I was calling them)















I got so many nice presents , I was tired and overwhelmed by the end from opening them all.

Thanks for making my birthday so very special! XOXO

No comments: