Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Tea With Belle and Her Friends

On Sunday, Grandma, Mommy, and I had tea with Belle and all her friends at East Ridge High School. Isn't her dress beautiful?!

















The Beast was there too. I was a little afraid of him even though I know he changes into a good prince.










Grandma and I both thought the table was beautifully set. China tea cups, a pretty teapot full of "tea", and a vase of roses.










The apple juice tea was divine. Oops! I forgot to drink with my pinky up.











We were also treated to some yummy tea cakes- scones with cream, tarts, cupcakes, and chocolate covered strawberries. The frosting was the bast!










As we drank out tea and ate our cakes, Belle and her friends sang us 3 songs. It was wonderful!

















Oh my goodness- the wardrobe is stuck and can't get past my chair!

















It was definitely an afternoon fit for a princess!

No comments: