Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Look Who's Two

I woke up from naps this afternoon and found this downstairs! The birthday fairy had made a visit to my house and decorated just for me.

Hey...where's the cake and presents?














SpongeBob cupcakes!!! I had a little help blowing out my 2 candles...wonder how many will have to help me when I'm 3?

















I did it! I am now officially two.


















Oh cupcake, you look SO scrumptious....


















(attack...attack...attack)


















mmmmm....want some?


















That cupcake has given me muscles...now I have the strength to open my presents

















Opening presents is a very serious thing. I got alot of great toys- cars, dinosaurs, and more cars.

















You know it's been a great birthday when you end up playing with your favorite birthday toy without pants on !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who really needs pants to celebrate a birthday?

Why do you think there is such a thing as a birthday suit?