Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Big Boy Bed

Dad, Jake, Lily, and I worked on my big boy bed last night. Apparently there's going to be a new baby next year and my crib will be needed...so Jake and I will be roomies!

Here everyone is trying to figure out how to put together the bottom half of a bunk bed.






Jake was ready to go with the electric screwdriver.


















Hours later, the work was done! And Daddy was exhausted.


















Ta-Da!!! My very own Lightening McQueen bed.
It sure looks cozy.












Wait, the true test is about to come...












Oh yeah, I can get used to all this room. Night-night, and don't let the bed bugs bite!

No comments: