Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Baby 'Melia

I. LOVE. BABIES.

Especially baby girls. My baby Devin is great, but he's a boy baby (he is however, the only boy baby that I love).

When I'm a parent I'm going to have baby girls named 'Melia.

I can't wait for play dates with baby 'Melia. Auntie Em? AJ? Who are they? I only have eyes for 'Melia.












I love to hold her. I also get to help change her diaper and clothes. She's a real life Bitty Baby! I have so many plans for her and me...the next one involves pushing her on a swing.
















I even let Jakie hold her.

But you know what, she likes it when I hold her better (shhhh! don't tell anyone)

No comments: