Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Lazy Sundays

Mommy, can't you see I'm trying to watch the BEST movie ever "Monsters Inc". It's getting to the good part. Jake and Lily will be back from church soon and then I won't be able to watch Sully and Mike.















Finally, I can watch in peace. I so love my Sunday mornings without my brother and sister...

















Just me and mommy, hangin' out, watchin' movies...this is definitely the life!

P.S. Please don't tell Jakie and Lily what goes on at home while they're at church- I might loose my much needed Sunday "me time"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a little cutie patootie!