Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Princess Dora Meets Dora the Explorer

The night before Halloween we decided to check out Nickolodeen Universe at the Mall of America. We got to wear our costumes AND ride the rides. Here I am waiting patiently in line to meet Dora and Diego. Jakie was upset that we had to take time out from rides so he refused to meet my idols. So I waited and waited...and waited.













Boy was it worth it! Dora gave me the biggest hug ever. And she was impressed by my Princess Dora costume- I think she thought she was looking in a mirror. As you can see behind me, Diego CANNOT believe that Devin is dressed up as Boots! Devin actually got alot of admiring glances from the little kids as we walked through the mall. It's only Devin people!












I got to pose for pictures with Dora and Diego. It's a little daunting to be in the presence of such greatness- but I did it! Those guys sure were nice.
















I wanted to take pictures with SpongeBob and Patrick but the line was INSANE! So instead...












I went for a ride on my all time favorite little merry-go-round with Devin while Jakie went on the Backyardigans swing ride all by himself!

No comments: