Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Devin and His Kitty

My kitty is my BFF! I take him (and I think it's a he) everywhere- he keeps me calm and sane.

Do you know what's even better than my kitty- two kitties! Whenever I get a chance I steal Jakie and Lily's kitties and given the love they are craving. Jakie and Lily only want their kitties when I take them- what's up with that? And, as you can see, they make great pom-poms!











Now this is what I'm talking about- me and all the kitties going for a stroll around the kitchen island. It won't be long before my brother and sister realize what I have done and a chase will ensue...gosh, I LOVE to be chased.















I now try to pose for pictures- how do you like my camera smile...I'm going for a Lily/Jakie combo. Do you think I've achieved it?
















I think I am the biggest goof-ball in the family. Oh, and yes, I did bend Lily's dolly stroller, but Dad fixed it before Lily saw. So mums the word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cutie pie!