Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Devin's Monster Mash

Here I am right before my guests arrived to help celebrate my first birthday. As you can see, it was a costume party! I decided to come as Boots, Dora's faithful side-kick.
















The theme was "Devin's Monster Mash" Everyone came dressed up- even Grandpa dressed up! He came as Super Mario. That was really cool of him.
















Here's my cake- Target sure makes a yummy one!
















Kitty and I patiently awaited everyone to sing 'Happy Birthday' to me and then CAKE!

















Yeah for ME!


















I wasn't too sure about the cake at first...


















After mom let me have a taste of frosting I was a little more game at trying this cake thing...

















Oh, yeah...I LOVE CAKE! I ate the entire cupcake and was in sugar shock for the rest of the day.

At dinner, I go to have a small piece of cake. When I finished it I looked over at Dad and said "Da" and then signed the word for 'more'...needless to say, I didn't get anymore and boy did I let them know I was unhappy.












We each got to decorate a pumpkin to keep. Here's Cousin Nate...I know, there's picture of him (volunteerely) who knew that could happen! He came dressed as a dinosaur.
















Here's Cousin Julia aka Nancy Drew with her pumpin kitty creation.

















Princess Dora (my big sister Lily) also made a pumpkin kitty. Uncle Ed helped her out- he's not so bad for being a poohmitt!

















Jakie made a kitty pumpkin as well (what's with all these kitty admirers?) He came dressed as a police officer.

















Grandma and Cousin AJ (aka Elmo) settled down to watch me open my presents. They came a little late because Cousin Amelia decided to be born earlier that morning. She probably wanted to come to my party!















All the kids helped me open ALL of my cool presents.


















Thanks for celebrating with me- I sure had a BLAST!

No comments: