Watch Them Grow

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Daredevil In Me

I could live at Nickelodeon Universe in the Mall of America. That's how much I love rides. This last visit I expanded my horizons. I went on the bumper cars with dad- he drove and I directed. I think dad loves the fact that I love rides as much as he does.








Then it was on to my very first roller coaster ride- it was "totally wicked"

Mom was too cheap to spend the $9.95 for a 'professional picture', so she took a shot of the monitor.














Isn't the ferris wheel beautiful in the evening? Lily, Dad, and I went on it together. Mom was busy chasing Devin around- making sure he didn't get on the escalator (his 'favorite ride')















This is the ride that I am waiting for- The SpongeBob coaster 'Rock Bottom Plunge'. I need to grow 5 more inches, and then Dad and I are going to have a sweeeeeet ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like great fun!!!!!!!